Introducing the BRIGHTEST plug and play fog light replacement option for the 2003-2007 (Classic) Silverado trucks. Powered by dual SS3 LED Light Pods from Diode Dynamics, there is nothing on the market that will beat the fitment and performance of this plug and play kit. With the standard SAE Compliant Fog Optic, you will get a true fog light output, without the glare you would get from most other fog light options. In addition, these also come with an optional yellow lens for optimal bad weather lighting support.
WIRING: With our included plug and play fog light wiring harness, there is no need for additional bulky wiring or relay harnesses. Just plug right into your factory H10 fog light plug, and GO! Mixing and matching your pod configuration? Select the optional high beam harness to power one of your pods from your factory high beams.
BRACKET: Constructed with powdercoated stainless steel and engineered for OEM-Grade fitment and function, these brackets will stand the test of time against the elements for years to come. Looking to buy only the brackets? They can be found HERE.
POWER OPTIONS: At two power levels, you can choose the Sport Series or Pro Series. Sport Series SAE Fog Optics come in at 1,520 measured lumens and 2,262 raw lumens, which is still twice as bright as a standard halogen bulb. An excellent option for those on a bit more of a budget who still want a massive upgrade. Pro Series SAE Fog Optics boast 3,000 measured lumens and 5,796 raw lumens, which is over 1,000 higher than other industry leaders. At nearly 4X BRIGHTER THAN HALOGEN, you won't find a brighter fog light option with SAE Compliant optics.
Chevrolet Silverado (03-07; Cateye): SS3 Dual SAE LED Fog Light Kit
- Direct fitment to factory fog light mounts
- Plug and Play wiring harness. No Splicing!
- Adjustable pod slide mounts
- Advanced TIR optics provide high efficiency and focus
- Available in SAE Driving, SAE Fog, Flood, or Spot beam patterns
- High-intensity automotive-type LEDs
- Pin-fin heatsink design, for superior thermal dissipation
- Integrated Deutsch-style connector
- Durable powdercoated aluminum construction
- Engineered and Manufactured in USA