EP27 LED Turn Signal Flasher Diode Dynamics
Hyperblink Fix. Why do you need this module? When your factory turn signal bulbs go out, your vehicle's flasher senses that less power is being used, and it will blink the turn signals quickly to alert you. Since LED bulbs use less power, you get the same fast blinking, known as hyperblinking, even though the LEDs are functioning just fine. Basically, your car thinks the bulbs went out!
To slow down the blinking to regular speed, you can add resistors to increase the circuit's power consumption again. However, whenever possible, replacing the flasher with a module like this is the easiest option. Simply unplug your original flasher from under the dash, and swap it with this one to prevent hyperblinking.
Quality. The flashers distributed by Diode Dynamics are produced by industry leaders such as Novita. Watch out for generic cheap flashers, as many are slightly too large and may not fit properly in the socket.
- Compatible with LED bulbs
- Prevents hyperflash errors
- Simple swap for original module
- Direct fitment and proper sizing
What's Included In the Box:
- One LED-compatible flasher relay module
- Three-year replacement warranty
- Quantity: One (1)
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- Return Policy: 30-day Return with no restocking fee
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- Plug and play, direct fitment in your vehicle
- Direct swap for your original flasher module
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- Connector(s): OEM-Size Plug and Play
- Weight (lb): 0.1250
- 1994,2004,Ford,Mustang,|1995,2005,Chevrolet,Cavalier,|1995,2005,Pontiac,Sunfire,|1997,2000,Dodge,Dakota,|1997,2009,Ford,F-150,|1998,2000,Dodge,Durango,|1998,2011,Ford,Ranger,|2000,2009,Mazda,B4000,|2001,2002,Dodge,Viper,|2002,2010,Ford,Explorer,|2003,2014,Ford,Expedition,|2005,2006,Ford,GT,|2005,2007,Ford,Five Hundred,|2005,2007,Ford,Freestyle,|2006,2011,Ford,Crown Victoria,|2007,2009,Ford,Mustang,Shelby GT500|2008,2008,Ford,Taurus,