Perfect Fitment. The LED Driving Light Kit for the 2013-2018 Dodge Ram with Standard bumper from Diode Dynamics allows you to mount a pair of SS6 Stage Series 6 Inch Light Bars in the bumper openings. These application-specific brackets were CAD-designed to install using factory mounting points. No cutting or drilling required!
Street Legal Output. This kit isn't just for off road! It is legal for on-road use as driving or fog lights (Please check your local laws and regulations for aiming, installation, and applicability).
Designed For Performance. Using optical simulation modeling, Diode Dynamics Stage Series light bars have been designed for maximum functionality, with compact size, custom-engineered TIR optics, and a useful beam pattern, all in a highly durable package. Our light bars shine light in a highly-functional and useful beam pattern, much more focused than older LEDs on the market.
Functional Patterns. All Stage Series beam pattern options were designed with optical simulation modeling, to shape the output in a highly-functional beam pattern. No matter what your auxiliary lighting needs are, there is a Stage Series optic for you!
- The Driving pattern was designed to supplement your high beams. Rather than a simple spot pattern, the Stage Series Driving pattern has a rectangular 20Wx8H degree pattern that is far more useful for directing light downrange at high speeds.
- The Wide pattern provides an extremely wide field of view, without wasting any light in the sky above and provides a 100Wx8H degree spread of light. It was designed to supplement your fog lights and is perfect for driving in inclement weather.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we assemble and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations. Please contact us if you'd like to discuss your lighting project!
- Bar Type Two (2) Single Row Straight
- Bar Length 6 Inch
- Lens Color Clear
- Light Pattern Driving
- Lux 550
- Brackets Inluded Yes
- Direct fitment on 2013-2018 Dodge Ram Standard
- Street-legal output as Driving or Fog lights (Please check your local laws and regulations for aiming, installation, and applicability)
- Dual output wiring harness included.
- Highly durable powdercoated steel construction
- Utilizes existing mounting points and hardware for a simple installation
- CAD-designed for perfect fitment
What's Included In the Box:
- Two (2) Application-specific heavy-duty steel brackets for installation on 2013-2018 Ram Standard
- Two (2) SS6 Stage Series 6 Inch Light Bars
- One (1) Dual Output Harness with toggle switch
- All Necessary Hardware
- Installation Guide
- Quantity: Pair (Left and Right Side)
- Warranty: 8 year warranty
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- This kit was designed for the 2013-2018 Ram with the Standard bumper
- Make: Ram Model: 1500/2500/3500
- Years: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Electrical Compatibility: No electrical issues (tested and confirmed)
- Measured Lumens: 2280
- Intensity (cd): 47,000
- Color Temp (CCT): 2000K, 6000K
- Beam Angle: Wide, 100 Degree x8 Degree, Driving, 20 Degree x8 Degree
- Power (watts): 26.6
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Current (amps at 13.2V): 1.9
- Bracket Thickness: 14 ga
- Polarity: Polarity Specific
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- LED Emitter: Luxeon Z ES
- Connector(s): Deutsch DT Input
- Materials: Aluminum PCB, Polycarbonate Lens, Aluminum Heatsink
- Cooling: Passive, heatsink
- Intrusion Ratings: IP68 Waterproof
Shipping - All products purchased from Performance Automotive Lighting are giving a tracking number once the order has shipped and are insured through the carrier, included within total shipping costs. All orders are fulfilled within 1-3 business days of being placed, however this may be extended during peak seasons or holidays. Some products purchased from our store may require additional manufacturing lead time, which will receive additional communication regarding expected fulfillment.
Occasionally parts ordered through our site are shipped directly from the manufacturer, which may result in multiple packages arriving for a single order. In this case, tracking numbers for each package will be provided once orders are fulfilled.
Lost Packages – if tracking information shows that the package has been delivered and you have not received your package, you must notify the carrier immediately and notify us within 21 days of the marked delivery date so we can work with the carrier on recovering the package. Please note that this is generally the policy of the carrier and that credit is not always issues by the carrier until the process is complete. Unless insurance is selected at checkout, replacement parts or refunds will not be processed until the carrier approves the claim.
Product Returns - Performance Automotive Lighting is not responsible for return postage unless the return is required due to our mistake, in which case a pre-paid label will be provided. Due to the nature of many of the products sold on our site, we do not accept returns or exchanges on custom parts, un-sealed HID bulbs, used/installed products, or items purchased from our clearance section. Select returns are subject to restocking fees, outlined below.
Perfect condition (Unopened & like-new) = 90% refund or 100% store credit.
Re-conditioned (Packaging opened or damaged) = 80% refund or 90% store credit.
Inability to restock (Product & packaging both damaged) = 70% refund or 80% store credit.
If you return an item for a refund, it must first meet the criteria stated in our above returns policy. All returns must be received at Performance Automotive Lighting within 45 days from their original purchase date. All refunds must be issued back to the original payment source. After 45 days from the original purchase date but within 90 days, we can submit refunds only by store credit or check. After 90 days, we can only provide refunds as store credit. If an order is placed using store credit; and that order requires a refund, the store credit will be re-applied to your account. This policy shall apply to any product purchases or deposits.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Gift card is a non-returnable item.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. Original shipping costs are not refundable.
Custom Build Cancellations - Orders that are requested to be cancelled before the build is complete are subject to a 25% cancellation fee, based on the total of the build This fee is used to compensate for parts that are ordered for the build and time/labor spent on the project prior to cancellation. If an order is cancelled and the build has been started, customer is responsible for paying the 25% cancellation fee as well as for the work has been done determined by Performance Automotive Lighting
Exchanges – We are happy to exchange parts that are in like-new condition with original packaging, as long as exchanges are made within 60 days of the original purchase date. If you wish to exchange a product that is not in like-new condition, we reserve the right to deny an exchange or provide partial store credit towards your new items. product.